This is a guide for setting up an Albacross Workflow in order to automatically export your leads to Pipedrive.
Want to learn more about Pipedrive? Check out this article
To get started with a Workflow to Pipedrive:
0. Make sure that you have a Pipedrive account with privileges to install apps.
1. When logged in to Albacross, click Workflows and select New Workflow.
2. Choose Pipedrive in the popup.
2b. If you haven't connected Albacross to your Pipedrive account, you will be prompted to do so. Follow the steps on the screen in order to authorize this connection.
3. Add a name for your Workflow. This will be the identifier of the workflow and we recommend you to use a self-explanatory name. This name can always be changed at a later time.
You can also select when you would like to export the reports on your Pipedrive account: Real-time, or Delayed. Delayed exports can be useful if you are also using other tools to update your Pipedrive records. This avoids duplicate records because it allows time for duplicate checks before a record can be exported.
4. Add the conditions applied to the workflow in order to filter out which leads you want your Workflow to send. This filtering is added through the saved Segments from your account. If you want to create a new Segment, you can do so from the main leads list.
5. Choose the output of the workflow, i.e. what objects to create in your Pipedrive system. You have the possibility to create Organizations, Persons and Deals. You can of course set the workflow to create all three of these.
You enable these by going to the tab and marking the checkbox. For each object there will be some default mappings but you will also have the option to create custom data mappings. This is perfect if you have set up your own custom data fields in Pipedrive and want to populate those with the lead’s data.
There will also be some specific options for each object. For example on the Person tab you can set up how many Albacross contacts you want to export and you have the option of filtering the contact details on 'Keywords' and required fields
6. When you are happy with the configuration of your workflow you need to save it. Click on the button Save changes.
7. The installation is done and you will now start to receive leads in your Pipedrive account as soon as they are processed. 🚀