This is a guide for setting up an Albacross Workflow in order to automatically export your leads to Microsoft Teams via a Webhook.
To get started with a Workflow to Microsoft Teams via Webhooks:
0. Make sure that you have a Microsoft Teams account with privileges to install apps.
1. In your Microsoft Teams environment, go into the Apps Directory
2. Search for Incoming Webhook and click on it. You can now add this app to your preferred channel by clicking Add to a team.
3. Choose your preferred channel and click Set up as a connector.
4. You will now be prompted to choose a name for the connector. We recommend to choose "Albacross - Segment Name".
4a. You can optionally choose a custom image for this incoming webhooks. If you want to use an Albacross logo, you can save and upload the image below.
5. Finish the configuration in Microsoft Teams by clicking Create. You will now see a URL. Copy this URL and make sure that you can paste it as you will need it when setting up the Workflow in Albacross.
6. Now go back to the Albacross platform. When logged in to Albacross, click Workflows and select New Workflow.
7. Choose Webhooks in the popup.
8. Add a name for your Workflow and the URL you want to send data to. This is where you paste the URL that you copied from Microsoft Teams.
9. Add the conditions applied to the workflow in order to filter out which leads you want your Workflow to send. This filtering is added through the saved Segments from your account. If you want to create a new Segment, you can do so from the main leads list.
You will also have the option to choose when the workflow is triggered. If your use case requires activity data such as visit duration or if your chosen segment uses exclusion filters for activity data, we recommend that you use Export lead after visit end as this will allow the workflow to be filtered based on data for the entire visit.
10. Choose Microsoft Teams as the Custom Format.
11. When you are happy with the configuration of your workflow you need to save it. Click on the button Save changes.
12. The installation is done and you will now start to receive leads in your Microsoft Teams account as soon as they are processed. 🚀