With Albacross, you can now automatically export your leads via our new Webhooks workflow and connect it to your tools or your own platform.
Webhooks are user defined HTTP callbacks that are triggered by specific events in the Albacross application. Whenever a lead visits your website, a trigger occurs in Albacross which results in that your Webhooks Workflow sees the event, collects the data, and sends a HTTP request to the URL you have specified.
To get started with a Webhooks workflow:
1. When logged in to Albacross, click Workflows and select New Workflow.
2. Choose Webhooks in the popup and follow the instructions on the screen.
3. Add a name for your Workflow and the URL you want to send data to.
4. Add the conditions you want applied to the workflow to sort out which leads you want your Workflow to send based on saved Segments from your account.
5. Choose the output of data you want to be sent to your URL, for example only Company for the company lead or Company + Contacts for the company lead and contacts employed at the company. If you choose to include Contacts, you have the option of filtering the contact details on criteria such as 'Seniority' or 'Department'.
When you're finished, click Save changes to create the Workflow.
6. You should now start receiving data from your Webhooks Workflow to the URL you have specified. As an option for security measures you have a token to use in your service or tool to prove that traffic is coming from the Albacross platform. It is optional to specify this automatically generated token in your system to verify the Webhook.
The request data from Albacross should now be coming in, in this format:
7. Start receiving data automatically from Albacross or build your own experiments based on the leads data you're receiving. 🚀