This is a guide for setting up an Albacross Workflow in order to automatically export your leads via a Webhook.
To get started with a Workflow via Webhooks:
0. In order to create an Albacross Workflow via Webhooks you'll need a destination that can handle receiving the data object being sent via the webhooks. This can be a public API for a third party tool or a custom solution. If you have questions regarding how to set this up for your specific use case, please read the article above or reach out to us in support.
1. When logged in to Albacross, click Workflows and select New Workflow.
2. Choose Webhooks in the popup.
3. Add a name for your Workflow and the URL you want to send data to.
4. Add the conditions you want applied to the workflow to sort out which leads you want your Workflow to send based on saved Segments from your account.
You will also have the option to choose if the workflow should only send a lead once or if it should send updates as well. If you choose to send updates as well, you will receive the same lead with updated activity data if that lead visits your webpage again.
5. Choose the output of data you want to be sent to your URL, for example only Company for the company lead or Company + Contacts for the company lead and contacts employed at the company. If you choose to include Contacts, you have the option of filtering the contact details on 'Keywords' and required fields.
When you're finished, click Save changes to create the Workflow.
6. You should now start receiving data from your Webhooks Workflow to the URL you have specified. As an option for security measures you have a token to use in your service or tool to prove that traffic is coming from the Albacross platform. It is optional to specify this automatically generated token in your system to verify the Webhook.
The request data from Albacross should now be coming in, in this format:
7. Start receiving data automatically from Albacross or build your own experiments based on the leads data you're receiving. 🚀