Zapier is a service that allows you to connect different apps with ease and w/o any technical knowledge. Albacross is available in Zapier as a trigger, meaning that you can initiate events in other apps from Albacross via Zapier.
For example, using this integration you can get notifications about new leads to your preferred channel. It could be Slack, email or any other app that you can use with Zapier (there are hundreds).
Also, Zapier offers a free plan, which you can use for testing before signing up for the paid option.
To set up notifications about new leads you need:
- An active Albacross account
- The Albacross tracking code installed on your website
- The Zapier account with the proper plan
1. Head to Zapier and press Create a Zap button
2. Search for Albacross app and select it as a trigger for a Zap
3. Select New Workflow option from the list
4. Connect your Albacross account by providing the API key. You can find it under your account settings, in the CRM & Integration tab.
5. Press Connect Account and paste the API Key from your Albacross Account.
6. Proceed next and if your account is connected, you’ll see it in the wizard
7. Select a Name for your Workflow and Select the type of Data you'd like to receive (Company, Company+Contacts)
8. Test the connection by pulling the most recent leads from Albacross to Zapier
9. Then you can choose any app which is available in Zapier (hint - there are thousands available) to receive notifications about new leads in your dashboard.
This integration works via Albacross API so here are the data fields which you can get via Zapier and use further:
- Company ID
- Company Name
- Country of registration
- Address (City, Address, ZIP Code) *
- Number of employees (From - To, Year counted) *
- Financial report (Revenue, Currency, Year of report, Profit Margin) *
- Founded at *
- NACE code *
- Website *
- Company profile page in Albacross Dashboard
- Contacts (Email, First name *, Last name *, Department *, Position *, Linkedin *, Phone number *)
- Tags (ID, Tag Name)
*- may not be available for all records.
If everything is set correctly, you will start receiving notifications about new leads every 10 minutes.
If you have any questions, please, contact us via the live chat in the right bottom of your screen.