If you are running your website on WordPress CMS, you can smoothly install the Albacross tracking code using the native WordPress plugin.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and head to Plugins > Add New
- Search for Albacross and install the plugin on your website.
- Activate the plugin
- Then head to Settings > Albacross
- Copy your unique Albacross Client ID from the Albacross dashboard and paste it into the input field in WordPress.
- To find the Client ID head to your account settings under the Company Details tab of the Albacross Dashboard or just by clicking here. Here is the dedicated guide on how to find your Client ID.
- Save your new plugin configuration and you’re done.
For your convenience, we have also created a video tutorial on how to use the Albacross Wordpress plugin.