If you are running your website on Drupal CMS, you can smoothly install the Albacross tracking code using the native Drupal (7 or 8) module.
- Log in to your Drupal dashboard and head to Extend > Install new module
- Copy the link to the module file from the module page and paste it the Install by URL field.
- You can also download the file to your desktop and upload it manually.
- Press Install in after this.
- Enable the Albacross module
- Then open the new module settings
- Copy your unique Albacross Client ID from the Albacross dashboard and paste it into the input field in Drupal.
- To find the Client ID head to your account settings under the Company Details tab of the Albacross Dashboard or just by clicking here. Here is the dedicated guide on how to find your Client ID.
- Save your new module configuration and you’re done.