- Copy the Albacross tracking code
Copy your Albacross tracking code by following the instructions here.
- Install the tracking code on your Drupal site
Once you have copied your Albacross tracking code:
- Log into your Drupal admin dashboard.
- Click on Structure in the top menu.
Click on + Add Block.
Complete the following settings for your new block:
- Block title: Provide a title for your block, ex. Albacross Tracking Code.
- Block description: Provide a description of the block, ex: Track website analytics with Albacross tracking code.
- Block body: Paste the Albacross tracking code copied above.
- Text format: Choose Full HTML. Please note that in some versions of Drupal, you may need to click Plain Text Editorbeneath the Block Body field to ensure that your text is entered as HTML instead of rich text.
- Region settings: Choose ‘Footer’ for your default theme.
- Visibility settings: If you do not want the Albacross tracking code to track analytics for certain pages, add them in this section. Otherwise, skip this section.
After you installed the tracking script it can take up to 24h to start collecting leads!